JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey gang, looking to sell or trade my RIA 1911 Compact .45. Great gun and I think RIA is the little secret in the 1911 world as far as what you are getting for what you pay.
Nothing wrong with the gun, great shooter just a little heavy for my liking on a conceled carry gun. I actually aquired it from another member here.

So the handgun comes with a Safariland paddle holster and two Kimber magazines, one has the little attachment at the bottome the other is slick. Gun is in great condtion, a little holster rub but nothing major on the finish. Pics show some oil from cleaning and care lol.

Looking for cash to put towards the purchase of a new .45 poly like a Glock 30 or Springfield XDs...so I'm also open to trades in that area as well but open to other guns chambered in .45 as I've stocked up on some ammo and want to keep it all. Cash price is $425 but negotiable and I'd like to see WA ID and CWP/CCL for my peice of mind.

rock1.jpg

rock2.jpg

Splat762,
I am interested in purchasing your RIA Compact. I work in the South Lake Union area of DT Seattle. I can meet you in my area to inspect $ purchase. Please contact me via the email in my profile to make arrangements... Thanks in advance.

digi.45

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.