JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BiMart has New In Box -- Rock Island 1911 .45 ACP for $389 + backgroundcheck fee.
Wooden grips. Includes storage case and 1 magazine. You get a new-gun padlock too <smile>.

Saw them in stock Friday, slept on it, then bought two on Tuesday.

Been watching prices on .45 ACP for a while and this seems like a very good deal to me.
Yeah this is pimping for a retailer, but they're a hometown operation, and have great gun prices.
If you belong to NWFA you are probably a member of BiMart already. They have stores all over Oregon and Washington.
Like them lots, but have no links except as a customer of 20+ years.
Nearly always stop at the noisy-toys counter, and have bought half a dozen long and short guns over the years. That's how this news came to me.

Each BiMart store gets ammo shipments every week, but sell-out within hours like everyone else.
If you ask, each store will tell you what day of the week they get ammo.
Was there on an ammo delivery day and it was nutty!

DesktopPdpHeroImage.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice, deal, I picked one up there a few months back for that price. I have yet to see it cheaper anywhere else. I didn't care for the orange wood grips so, switched them out for some GI clones and it looks and feels much better.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top