JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't sell firearms, or 80%'s, just reloading components? If that's accurate I doubt they would be a priority for the ATF. Even if the ATF raided their business over some explosive safety issue it is doubtful that would result in RMR taking down an entire website.

The domain has not expired. It shows as being on GoDaddy. There is a chance that they let the hosting expire but I doubt it. The error indicates that that the site is "up" but the content permissions are not set to allow the web server to "see" them.

You can view the last save of the site at:

I sent them a Facebook message just in case, but I suspect they already know.
Thank you, I don't do Facebook so I couldn't get them a message. A friend needed to call them today but couldn't get their phone number and he pointed the web issue out to me. I know this site has many people who are in "the know" and thought I'd give it a try.

Very interesting how people here reacted to RMR being down for a bit. Gives RMR some popularity creds. Great outfit. Good products. Fast delivery. We have done biz with them for years. Got an email from them when they got back up with a complimentary 5% discount for being down. Their 124gr 9mm "nuke" works great. 5.5 gr Silhouette.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews