JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never saw one before. Watched a few youtube's, all in Russian of course, and can't imagine having one other than a conversation piece. IMHO a Mossy with top folding stock would be mo bett.
Just one guy's opinion.

I've seen them on the Interwebz before, but never in person. If I had to hazard a guess, if the Clinton-era (1996-98) import agreement with Russia didn't end any chance of them coming in, Obama's 2014 import ban mostly likely did.

Hmm I found a place in Canada that imports them.... wonder if a form 6 from there would work... but at 1100 it's a little unrealistic just for a oddball design to have...

I read on the intratubes (so take it with a grain of salt) that the Canada import version will not fire with the stock folded so as to comply with their laws.

Then there is issue of it can be imported or not. If I had to take a wild guess, the answer is a "no". There are a number of firearms banned from import here that are allowed into Canada, but can't then come to the US from the Great White North. Examples include the Soviet SVT-40 and those Chinese M1A knockoffs (Norinco M14/M305).

Interesting.... I hate how convoluted this all has become....
It's a pump shotgun it would be hard to find a more "accepted" firearm in the US... stupid politics.

Interesting.... I hate how convoluted this all has become....
It's a pump shotgun it would be hard to find a more "accepted" firearm in the US... stupid politics.

Agreed, completely. In the panoply of stupid gun laws, and they are legion, the import ban stuff somehow manages to be extra moronic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top