JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This seems to be a result of how PC has allowed the enabling/mainstreaming of what were at one time considered perverted/evil fringe dwellers.]This seems to be a result of how PC has allowed the enabling/mainstreaming of what were at one time considered perverted/evil fringe dwellers.
And speaking of fringe dwellers in the local news this morning search and rescue find a one year old (alive) left in the woods east of Bend alone by his drug addled father while he and the child were looking for the most likely drug addled, wandering mother. All living in an RV near China Hat.

Last Edited:
So reading more on this story its even more chilling, I had a rough idea where McCleary was, but not how small it is. She only had a 5 block walk from her friends house to home, in a town of only 2000 people. Towns that small it really seems like everyone knows everyone, or at least is loosely connected.

A 'person of interest' lied to the cops when he was interviewed saying he was not in town, but video from a gas station proved him to be lying. He had rope and hand written notes about her in his home, but the cops didn't have enough to arrest :(

Fast forward 9 years and her remains are found on the other side of the state? Seems like plenty of time for the evil bastard to go for a camping trip and ditch her body. Heart breaking.

When they say stuff like that I'm thinking it's probably only people with horses or something that go back into the remote areas to hunt

Some do have horses but most don't, kind of like I used to hunt in certain areas with no vehicle allowed and was passed by with horses as I was hoofing it in on foot or on my trusty mountain bike back in the day.

Well I'm no detective .
But since they are only release some information and keeping some to themselves .
And now that she has been identified .it might have helped the get a better idea of who they need to talk to .

Saw this posted on facebook today.

32116339_1951190518245869_6710953311295504384_n.jpg

So reading more on this story its even more chilling, I had a rough idea where McCleary was, but not how small it is. She only had a 5 block walk from her friends house to home, in a town of only 2000 people. Towns that small it really seems like everyone knows everyone, or at least is loosely connected.

A 'person of interest' lied to the cops when he was interviewed saying he was not in town, but video from a gas station proved him to be lying. He had rope and hand written notes about her in his home, but the cops didn't have enough to arrest :(

Fast forward 9 years and her remains are found on the other side of the state? Seems like plenty of time for the evil bastard to go for a camping trip and ditch her body. Heart breaking.

From the limited description I have seen, sounds like the Liberty / Blewett Pass area, very rugged but lots of old mining road access.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top