JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hunters found her remains mast fall in E. WA and they were recently identified as Lindsey Baum, a girl who was abducted nine years ago from McCleary, WA and murdered. I hope her family can find peace.

I also hope we find every last motherf***er that had anything to do with it.

When they can prove with no doubt some perp did stuff like this the family should be able to pull the lever and watch them drop if they wish.

Same with Kyron Horman.
I'm sorry but that skanky stepmom did something to him and I would assume the dad knew something.
No way he didn't know or wasn't involved without stepmom being left alive.

What a nightmare. As a parent I can't imagine.

I have a friend who's son just commited suicide. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child in any capacity.

Hunters found her remains last fall in E. WA and they were recently identified as Lindsey Baum, a girl who was abducted nine years ago from McCleary, WA and murdered. I hope her family can find peace.

I also hope we find every last motherf***er that had anything to do with it.
My prayers for the family to find solace, and for you guys to swiftly and successfully bring the perps to justice.

My wife and I have been accused of being too cautious with our son before. He just turned 7, and he does not play outside unsupervised. We don't let him run wild like the half feral children in our neighborhood, and we make him stay close when we are out in public. This case is an example of why. Its real easy for a kid to disappear, even within yards of their parents. I'll be damned if I let it happen to my son. I'd quit my job and make it my singular mission to find and kill the bastards responsible if anything happened to my boy.

I cannot imagine the pain her parents went through, and pray I never do. I hope finding her remains brings them closer to closure. Now her killer or killers need brought to justice.

My wife and I have been accused of being too cautious with our son before. He just turned 7, and he does not play outside unsupervised. We don't let him run wild like the half feral children in our neighborhood, and we make him stay close when we are out in public. This case is an example of why. Its real easy for a kid to disappear, even within yards of their parents. I'll be damned if I let it happen to my son. I'd quit my job and make it my singular mission to find and kill the bastards responsible if anything happened to my boy.

I cannot imagine the pain her parents went through, and pray I never do. I hope finding her remains brings them closer to closure. Now her killer or killers need brought to justice.

Times have changed. Playgrounds have used needles on the ground. Social media predators convince young girls to take nude photos. Quiet two lane roads now have too muxh traffic to ride on. Just not like it used to be.

The night she disappeared, Lindsey went to a friend's house for a possible sleepover — then headed back home alone after the other girl's mom said no.
As a father who raised my daughter essentially by myself when she came to live with me at age 8 I can certainly understand the pain and suffering the parents have gone through but the quote above is troubling - why was the sleepover suddenly not 'ok' with the other mother and why was Lindsay not taken home or her mother contacted for a pickup? I always knew my daughters wherabouts - especially when she was with friends and insisted on regular calls for a status report.

Prayers go out to her parents and loved ones.
We live about 10 miles from where she was last seen in McCleary and prayed that she would somehow show up unharmed but she never did.
We kept a close watch on our two kids, a boy & a girl that are now on their own and were 20 when this happened.
It's sad that there are people that would do this kind of crap walking the street and I pray they are found and hanged for their callousness :mad::mad::mad:

Times have changed. Playgrounds have used needles on the ground. Social media predators convince young girls to take nude photos. Quiet two lane roads now have too muxh traffic to ride on. Just not like it used to be.

I found a junkies needle on a playground in west linn (rich city) 2 weeks ago. They dont seem to have changed that much :(

Suspect arrested in 1986 death of Tacoma girl, police say
Agreed, that it's not like it used to be. This little girl lived on the very block I grew up on back in the day. Twenty years prior to this tragic event, my brother, sister and I used to ride our bikes to Point Defiance all the time, arounf 5 Mile drive, and even across the narrows bridge to Gig Harbor on occasion. Our parents only worried about traffic.
Oh, and by the way, guns were even easier to get back then. And this victim was strangled, so the Gun Control Act of 1968 didn't do anything to protect her.
Is it just that there are too many people now? Or are we just being inundated with bad news every time something awful happens? Sadly it seems that every time they catch one of these scum bags, ten more take their place.:mad:

Is it just that there are too many people now? Or are we just being inundated with bad news every time something awful happens? Sadly it seems that every time they catch one of these scum bags, ten more take their place.:mad:

This seems to be a result of how PC has allowed the enabling/mainstreaming of what were at one time considered perverted/evil fringe dwellers.

SIDE NOTE:
It seems that as of late, I am unable to watch a TV show or movie or news (hard to tell the difference nowadays) involving any sort of "good guy vs. bad guy" story without at several points yelling at the screen ...."Oh-for-the-love-of-God-and-all-things-holy-just-kill-the-worthless-douchenozzle/psycho/savages-now-and-do-society-a-favor-you-know-what-needs-doing-just grow-some-stones-and-do-it-and-use-the-time-saved-to-catch-more-badguys-you-idiot?

Situation: Hero has Villain at gunpoint, takes smirking villain away in cuffs, (add rant here) villain escapes via lawyer/trickery/accomplice/media, Villain returns often with friends and havoc ensues. The now disgraced-in-some-way hero must catch the now copycat inspiring villain yet again....and still the (idiot hero) tries to bring-back-alive "to pay for your crimes" (add second rant here), villain still manages to kill/shoot the (dumb PC sap hero's) partner/wife/child/friend/dog.

This seems to be a result of how PC has allowed the enabling/mainstreaming of what were at one time considered perverted/evil fringe dwellers.

It seems that as of late, I am unable to watch a TV show or movie or news (hard to tell the difference nowadays) involving any sort of "good guy vs. bad guy" story without at several points yelling at the screen ...."For-the-love-of-God-and-all-things-holy-just-kill-the-worthless-douchenozzle/psycho/savages-now-and-do-society-a-favor-you-know-what-needs-doing-just grow -some-stones-and-do-it-and-use-the-time-saved-to-catch-more-badguys-you-idiot?

Situation: Hero has Villain at gunpoint, takes smirking villain away in cuffs, (add rant here) villain escapes via lawyer/trickery/accomplice/media, Villain returns often with friends and havoc ensues. The now disgraced-in-some-way hero must catch the now copycat inspiring villain yet again....and still the (idiot hero) tries to bring-back-alive "to pay for your crimes" (add second rant here), villain still manages to kill/shoot the (dumb PC sap hero's) partner/wife/child/friend/dog.

I do the same thing, uncanny isn't it.:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads