JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He lived a life that NONE of us could even imagine. 91 years of fun.......If I could even make 1/10 of that I'd feel lucky. RIP Hef. Lord knows you need it.

I lost my Grandma at 94 last year......those last years weren't good. Pretty sure I'd like to go before then.............

6979B6F7-CDF0-4FAC-A033-1064D4C03EE3.jpeg

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Quotes:
Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream.

The major civilizing force in the world is not religion, it is sex.

In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life

Smokin' and carousing around. Yet he made it 20 years beyond the life expectancy for males when he was born ('26)

Seems like his plan worked.

Maybe I should take up smokin' and carousing around. (... of course if I do that, my life expectancy will be minutes ... )

One of my earliest memories is being in our basement, where my dad's "shop" was located. He had pinups inside the cabinets. Mom must have seen me looking - they were gone soon after.

Just spoke to my dad, he is a few months younger than Hef was.

His life sounded good from a carnal perspective....
But then there is that whole thing about closing one's eyes here, and opening them a moment later in the next place.

I guess I'm in the minority, but for me getting that kind of satisfaction got boring at around age 25. I pity such a shallow existence personally, but whatever floats your boat.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top