JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He lived a life that NONE of us could even imagine. 91 years of fun.......If I could even make 1/10 of that I'd feel lucky. RIP Hef. Lord knows you need it.

I lost my Grandma at 94 last year......those last years weren't good. Pretty sure I'd like to go before then.............

6979B6F7-CDF0-4FAC-A033-1064D4C03EE3.jpeg

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Quotes:
Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream.

The major civilizing force in the world is not religion, it is sex.

In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life

Smokin' and carousing around. Yet he made it 20 years beyond the life expectancy for males when he was born ('26)

Seems like his plan worked.

Maybe I should take up smokin' and carousing around. (... of course if I do that, my life expectancy will be minutes ... )

One of my earliest memories is being in our basement, where my dad's "shop" was located. He had pinups inside the cabinets. Mom must have seen me looking - they were gone soon after.

Just spoke to my dad, he is a few months younger than Hef was.

His life sounded good from a carnal perspective....
But then there is that whole thing about closing one's eyes here, and opening them a moment later in the next place.

I guess I'm in the minority, but for me getting that kind of satisfaction got boring at around age 25. I pity such a shallow existence personally, but whatever floats your boat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top