JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0237.JPG

I saw Montgomery Gentry at the county fair a number of years ago... They put on a great show. And I paid to see Don Williams twice over the years... His voice was like honey.... just made you feel nice and relaxed. I remember when i left home and bought my first place of my own playing a Don Williams LP (yup, thats all we had back then) on the stereo just to get the feeling of "home" in my new place. Of course I was raised on country music ever since I can remember. The stuff on the radio today isn't country music in my book; both of these guys were though

My parents loved the original country music back in the day (Hank Williams and the like)
They hated the "NEW COUNTRY" with a passion like they hated my "ROCK N ROLL...

Rest in Peace gentlemen, you will be missed by many.:s0047:

I just saw Montogomery Gentry a few weeks ago at the Yamhill County fair. Very thankful to have seen em play for the first and now, only time. Pretty good show.
RIP gentleman.

Being from Louisiana, the Don Williams tune "Louisiana Saturday Night" is one of my favorites. Never got to see either one of these men in person. Think I'll put some Country music on today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top