JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F*** all these celebrities. The media loves all these alcoholic coke snorting acid droppers and makes a big deal about it, when this country has had 138 police officers, and 88 firefighters lost in the line of duty and 16 soldiers killed in action in Operation Enduring Freedom this year alone. If your are even remotely close to any officers, firefighters or soldiers you will understand.

That is who needs to be honored and recognized, but the majority of the American public is too busy looking at their gdamn phones to take that time or give a rat's azz about it.

F*** all these celebrities. The media loves all these alcoholic coke snorting acid droppers and makes a big deal about it, when this country has had 138 police officers, and 88 firefighters lost in the line of duty and 16 soldiers killed in action in Operation Enduring Freedom this year alone. If your are even remotely close to any officers, firefighters or soldiers you will understand.

That is who needs to be honored and recognized, but the majority of the American public is too busy looking at their gdamn phones to take that time or give a rat's azz about it.

Yep, more bummed about these elk personally than these "celebrities".

41 Elk dead, what a loss.

And I heard the Navy is naming a ship after Gabrielle Giffords!!! How about naming a Navy destroyer or battleship after Chris Kyle-someone who is worthy of having their name on a ship and a true American.

The Reaper is looking at hitting for the cycle here. These older Hollywood types that did not manage to drink themselves to death or smoke 3 packs of smogs a day actually lived to an old age. 84, hell that is unheard of in Hollywood.

If Debbie and those others had gotten their hands on the copius amounts of cocaine and acid that Carrie and that generation did, they would have checked out a lot sooner too.

One of the best movies ever made

And I think Mel Brooks ripped off the idea some years later though

I will have to agree with you on "How The West Was Won". Has been one of my favorites since I first saw it in Cinerama at the Hollywood theater in Portland in the early 60's. The casting of the movie was fantastic, every actor seemed to fit their part. And Debbie Reynolds character being the one who ties the whole movie together.

Alcohol, drugs. it's a wonder that she made it to 60.

It is sad whenever anyone, famous or otherwise, gets messed up with the garbage. I had to run up the Five yesterday and the radio had a series of interviews with her; I didn't realize how badly she abused those substances and how deep her mental health issues were.

It is sad whenever anyone, famous or otherwise, gets messed up with the garbage. I had to run up the Five yesterday and the radio had a series of interviews with her; I didn't realize how badly she abused those substances and how deep her mental health issues were.

Having been, and hoping to return, to the entertainment industry, the problem is often a case of "affluenza". (Read: Having more money than they know how to handle).

Emotional health is not an easy issue to discuss. If you think that you may be having difficulties it is incumbent upon YOU to deal with the problem. Many of my contemporaries became ensnared in either alcohol or drugs. I saw this in my family and have done my best to eschew these entanglements. This is a conscious decision made with their "eyes wide open".

There are other methods available to deal with stress. I have enough problems with transportation to get to the VA to handle things but make a concerted effort to do so. (Believe me, it isn't easy and the system is overloaded).

It seems that the "celebrity crowd" uses drugs/alcohol to self-medicate instead of seeking help. Having seen the results of "self-medication" and its destructive powers, I avoid it as I would a rabid dog.

Actually, she died 4 days ago. They had been keeping her body alive artificially since then. The hospital had cut open her throat, and a ventilator had been breathing for her. By the time her airplane landed at the airport and paramedics managed to reach her, she had no pulse, and was not breathing.

So she really died back then.

And your point would be? [Tasteless?]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews