JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Many guns to sell. All are in great condition unless noted. Also have scopes from $50-$1000 if you need one. Will consider serious offers and trades.

220 Swift Custom Darrell Holland rifle. $1700 OBO
This is a custom rifle built by Darrell Holland. This the information that he just provided me about the rifle:

the rifle is a Holland Vee Block Rifle, the stock is a McMillan "Hunter Class" stock, the trigger is a Jewell, the barrel is either a Hart or Pac-Nor.

Darrell charges upwards of $3500 to build this rifle on your 700 action. It is in very good condition.

Visit hollandguns.com for more information.

Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker 30.06 30-06 left hand with Pro-Hunter stainless scope, price reduced to $575

.22 LR Stevens Westpoint VERY NICE dura-coat with Weaver scope $150

.22LR Stevens 87d semi-auto older gun, functions well $100

.22LR Stevens 6A semi-auto older gun, functions well with cracked.repaired stock $SOLD

I have more pics for anyone interested.

All my firearms are guaranteed to function appropriately. I have ammo for everything.

Randy Bend/Portland/Salem
541-306-1399
[email protected]

Wow if getting married meant getting rid of all these i woud'nt get married
but then again being married may be the reason i don't own all of them:s0112:

i hope your selling cause you need to fund the wedding and not cause she said so.

Hey man when i was over the other day u could have showed me EVERYTHING that u had for sell? What up with that? U keeping a brother out of the loop?
.243 Savage model 99 needs re-blueing MAKE OFFER - trying to determine value (already have offer for $250...)
30-06 Ruger M77 Tang safety made in 1977, well-used and great hunter, with Tasco varmint scope $325
35 Remington Marlin 336, Made in 1978. great collector piece SUPER NICE! $350
Call me about these guns when u get a chance and the others i talked to u about when i can over.

Oh it just says at the bottom of that page "Photos are not necessarily of my firearm, but are representative of the firearms listed" so I was wondering. Another couple questions, do you know in the ballpark how many rounds you have put through that SKS? Also would you be willing to ship to an FFL?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.