JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
so I think I can list rifles in one ad as long as it's under the Rifle Classifieds. If I need to split to separate ads for each one, I can do that.

So.. cleanout time. These are what I consider to be pre-panic prices, but not all the rifles here are 'panic' guns.

UPFRONT BUSINESS: Face to face sale to Oregon residents only, no shipping. Cash only. Buyer must present ODL to prove residency. I will ask you if you are legally able to buy and own firearms. Any bad spidey senses on my part, no sale. Buyer having and showing a current valid Oregon conceal carry permit is a plus and will take precedence in my decision who to sell to. I won't require a Bill of Sale, but I will log the serial number and date of sale for my own personal records. The more local to me in Hillsboro the better.

let's get started.

1. Marlin 30-30 Lever gun with add-on sights, sling. $325. I bought this one used at Hillsboro Pawn back when it was under previous owners and had a pretty decent used gun rack. I have shot and disassembled/cleaned this rifle and it is in excellent mechanical/metal condition, beautiful bore, shoots great. I added the aftermarket front fire optic and rear peep sight set - really sweet. The only negative is the previous owner had broken the plastic pistol grip cap and buggered the wood there a little. I did a pretty good bubba - put a wooden dowl piece in the hole to give a new screw something to bite into and installed a new pistol grip cap. Still not perfect around the mating edge but it works. The gun overall is excellent. Includes a sling as well. And - I will include some 30-30 ammo, and can sell 30-30 ammo cheap with it since I won't need 30-30 ammo if someone buys this. $400 is just the gun/sights/sling. Some 30-30 ammo included; more ammo extra - but good deal we can work out. I will provide pictures.

2. SOLD Savage Model 99 Lever 308 rotary magazine. $110. see details that follow... I bought this at Hillsboro Pawn back in their better days. They had a $100 barrel and I picked this one out of it. The good: the bore is in good shape, the rotary magazine mechanicals are fine. The bad/ugly: the reason they had it in the $100 barrel was it has some surface rust/pitting. I intended to one day have it fixed and reblued. I did work the rust areas with 0000 steel wool and oil. Got the major rust off it but left pitting in places. I treated it well with Weapons Shield and put it in a poly bag. So, think of her as a good shooter with acne. The rust was surface only and doesn't affect the workings of the gun. And by all means, we can meet up and you can inspect it yourself. I'm selling it for what I bought it for. I think it has a sling included. I will provide pictures.

3. WITHDRAWNCentury Arms CETME 308 battle rilfe, includes 8 - 9 mags, CETME sling, clamp scope mount and other parts. $800 OBO. Picked this up at a local Hillsboro gun shop. I've taken it down, cleaned it up. I have shot it - she did very well!! Cocking mechanism all works smoothly. I put some calipers to the bolt and the bolt carrier and they measure to where they are supposed to measure to per a sticky posted on Militaryfirearm CETME section. This indicates the bolt likely was not ground as some apparently were by CAI trained monkeys. I haven't measured bolt gap or anything. Interested buyer - we can meet up - you can give it the dime test and I have some feeler gauges and you can bring your own and measure bolt gap if you want. Other parts: I have installed on it the CETME wooden stock. I have an extra wood stock and a T6 style collapsible stock as well. It has a plastic hand guard on it. I have two extra bolt heads, and one extra bolt carrier. Can also work in some 308 ammo to sweeten the pot. I am taking a loss on this, but because I got 'panicked' doesn't mean you have to. I will provide pictures.

4. SOLD Ishapore Enfield 308. $300. I really hate to let this go. Shoots beautifully. This is the Ishapore 308 rifle - it is NOT a rebarreled Enfield. The Ishapores were designed and made by India as 7.62 NATO rifles. This looks like an Enfield Mark III except with the square butt 10 round 308 magazine. The magazine is removable, or, you can load with stripper clips. As is typical with these, this rifle has the black paint on the metal. Some choose to strip the paint and refinish the metal. I've left it alone. But so you know - the black paint is not from bubba (me) - it was Ishapore factory Indian bubba. The paint serves a purpose. I also includes the proper sling for it. I have shot it and cleaned it - very accurate. I will provide pictures.

5. SOLD Saiga 223, stock, unmodified, as shipped from Izhmash Russia (with love). $400. If you don't know Saiga, this is an AK47 platform with trigger group moved back to make it importable as a sporting rifle. It is convertilble to a standard AK47 trigger group with instructions and kits available on the internet (all legal). The rifle came with the factory sporting butt stock on it. I still have it, however, I installed a Tapco collapsible stock on it. So it comes with both. I have a bunch of magazines for it - I think six or seven, maybe a few more. Includes UTG side clamp scope mount. Includes a sling. Shoots great. Can shoot .223 or 5.56 no problem. Probably could roll over this thing with my Jeep and it would still shoot great (I have NOT rolled over it with my Jeep). I will provide pictures.

PM me with questions. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Marlin 336 30-30:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm sent earlier for savage 99. No CHL, but do have FBI/DHS background check/credential which would suffice I imagine. Will show credential at time of sale.

lots of interest on the Savage. Understandably, folks want to see pictures and I am working on that. Competing with Memorial Day grilling time :)

and the way I work anyway on sales - request for pictures does not hold the gun. An "I'll take it" with an arranged meet time gets it SPF and held until the meet.

One question on the Cetme... someone wanted to know if its a FAL... um, no.

says I can now bump - so, humpty bumpty, sat on a wall....

I do have an "I'll take it" on the Ishapore. Once I set a firm meetup with the individual, I will SPF this one.

I have someone interested in the 30-30, though no "I'll take it" yet.

The CETME still available. After shooting it this weekend, I may just keep it. Can always use another 308 battle rifle in the arsenal :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.