JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I appreciate all the responses. I do have some slope areas and some uneven ground to mow. I think Heretic mentioned the slope is a bummer for zero-turn mowers. Is this a common sentiment?

I think that was someone else. I do have slopes, and I had problems with them with my flail mower (which is something quite different than what you guys are talking about) - but I watched my neighbor take that ZT up and down some pretty steep slopes - at one point the front wheels were off the ground.

I have a kubota bx
2350 with a belly mower and if thats not enough i also have a brush hog if needed just in case the husqvarna has trouble with tall grass. I think i have it covered.

Lots of good info in the previous posts to help guide my own decision. By chance, my recent on-line searches for used mowers came across this one. Unfortunately, cup holders are not available as an option. On the bright side, the carb, tranny, and air filter have a transferable lifetime rating.

98048915_2952584968122812_8881461888127336448_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads