JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING
I picked this up a while back because I had a bunch of ammo with nothing to shoot it out of and my plans have changed. I haven't shot it yet and don't know much about it.

It's a RIA1903 Springfield, 30-06, I'm looking for $300 obo ftf Gresham with Bill of sale for my records. I can email or text photos if interested. When I get to a computer I will post pictures, but it won't be soon.

Trades maybe, if its a good deal but cash is preferred. Worst I can say is no. Not generally interested in ammo trades, but with this one, if the deal is right maybe.
9mm, 300BLK, 762 nato, x39, x54r, 5.56, 22lr, 12ga, 20ga.

I have other firearms listed on the forum, take a look, I'm willing to use them to trade up if possible.
TRADE PENDING

20141128_102006_zpswjrwajox.jpg 20141128_101954_zpsvgao4irw.jpg 20141128_102209_zpsxxlzysbs.jpg 20141128_102635_zpsgjibtyxs.jpg

Last Edited:
I could be interested in this as well, been looking for a rifle to build up for Mrs. Airedale (even though she was a swab). An .06 would work well, I have an .06 Ackley so making up rounds for her would be a snap. I am a big fan of ammunition commonality. I will send you a PM with me email address, could you send photo's there as well when you get back to your 'puter?

Have a safe weekend!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.