JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

68CCE069-8459-4326-9FD4-AD1CDD6C4A12.png

for the low, low price of $3,500!!! get one! get two.. get one for the whole family!
People will be lining up to do just that I'm sure. Not me though. Then 1 year later they will spend the same again to get version 2.0. I'll just stick with my old cracked screen iPhone.

F me, we are already at an all time laziness.

If you haven't watched this film, it spells out this things future.

91UjyAWXgpL._RI_.jpg 1686017189292.jpeg

for the low, low price of $3,500!!! get one! get two.. get one for the whole family!
The Stand©® to hold it when not in use is prolly a nuther grand.

Personally, I don't see the bar being moved very much by this, I thought Google Glass was far more revolutionary and much more useful. This is just a fancy AR/VR headset :/

So the entire headset is the computer then and that's one reason it is so expensive?

Things like this. early in the video you see her eyes:

1686383350291.png

Then you realize the whole thing is solid and completely filled with computer. Just for the ability to not have to raise the goggles for someone to see you eyes, the entire outer cover is a computer screen just to display your eyes.

1686383444747.png

I appreciate the tech but that is not a feature I'd pay for. perhaps when the outer screen can project boobs instead of eyes perhaps.

So the entire headset is the computer then and that's one reason it is so expensive?

Things like this. early in the video you see her eyes:

View attachment 1435359

Then you realize the whole thing is solid and completely filled with computer. Just for the ability to not have to raise the goggles for someone to see you eyes, the entire outer cover is a computer screen just to display your eyes.

View attachment 1435360

I appreciate the tech but that is not a feature I'd pay for. perhaps when the outer screen can project boobs instead of eyes perhaps.
don't forget the nausea benefit.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR