JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ALL SOLD

Please send me a PM here if you would like to purchase. Thanks!

Brand new. Frame with adjustable arms, clear & smoke lenses, head strap, microfiber pouch, case with belt clip, reusable anti-fog cloth. I have ALL SOLD OUT sets available. $35 each plus shipping. I can take paypal (plus fee) or USPS MO. Thanks for looking.

Revision Eyewear

•SUPERIOR BALLISTICS: High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 and military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 3.5.1.1) and goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
•FLAWLESS OPTICS: Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance.
•COMMS-COMPATIBLE ARMS: Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Thinness ensures hearing protection and headsets work as designed while the overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
•COMFORT NOSEPIECE: Engineered for enhanced comfort, retention and durability. Soft durometer nosepad provides added cushioning and grip.
•SECURE RETENTION: Secure-snap retention band clips firmly into frame, keeping eyewear in place during high activity missions
•RUGGED DURABILITY: Eyepro that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat — in a lightweight package that's just 1 1/4 ounces
•PRESCRIPTION READY: Optional Rx Carrier available (also compatible with Desert Locust and Bullet Ant goggles). Click here for more.
•APEL APPROVED: On the U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List (Regular and large sizes only).

DSC03088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top