JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know of any good local (to the Portland Metro Area) services? I need to revamp mine in a big way, and create a good cover letter. Thanks!
Last time I had to do one I used software. Can't remember the name of it now but it was on of those free to test. I liked it enough to pay for it. Seemed to do a great job with just input details from me. By now there has got to be a LOT of them out there to take a look at.

Try The Oregon Employment Department or one of the affiliated WorkSource Centers. There are several locations in the Portland area. They have employment counselors who can assist you in drafting a resume. Their services are free (not really, consider them prepaid, as they already took it out of your taxes) so it can't hurt to try. They are government employees (ugh!), but that's OK. Drafting a resume isn't exactly rocket science. LOL.

If that doesn't work out to your satisfaction, you can always go out of pocket later.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top