JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My point is that you condemned a whole generation on the supposition that they have not experienced any sort of threat or seen the manifestation of these threats.
The reason there are drills is that the threat of violence is real. In retrospect, the cold war was like a boogey man in comparison to terrorism now. The proxy wars were the only part of the cold war that was real.
I'd rather have my enemy chest puff than blow up civilian targets whenever able.
You're twisting my words. I never condemned anyone. It's pretty reasonable to say that after periods of war there are periods of prosperity and that it is easy to take that for granted.. that it will last forever. Not all millennials will take for granted, technically I am a millennial so in the end it's about an attitude and mindset.

But yes I did make a generalization based on what I've seen from a large number of people of the upcoming generation as far as their mindset. You can disagree with me on that if you want. They're going to have a rough time in life if they think they'll not have trials in life or if they think there is any uniqueness in their experiences. And the terrorism you speak of... mass school shootings? Mostly perpetrated by others in their own generation. So is it actually me who is condemning them? I don't think so.

Well, I'm sorry to have mistaken your statement. There are a lot of baby boomers who have the same problem, just as there are in every generation, if we're going to be honest.
I was more referring to the general concept of individuals committing atrocities; any mass shooting, car bombs, train bombs, 9/11, et cetera... terrorism, foreign and domestic.
I don't see how calling a school shooter a terrorist is condemning a generation either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top