JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have lost another part of the NWFA family.
Ron - ridurall passed away recently and will be missed. Many of us will remember Ron best as being the local person (to Randy in OK) who kept us in the loop with Pinkhamr's medical issues and passing when it occurred.
Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

We have lost another part of the NWFA family.
Ron - ridurall passed away recently and will be missed. Many of us will remember Ron best as being the local person (to Randy in OK) who kept us in the loop with Pinkhamr's medical issues and passing when it occurred.
Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Too many good folks leaving for the next episode.
Sorry to hear that.
Begins to sink in what our mortality is.

Sorry to hear that. He didn't post a lot, but I did like what he had to say, sounded like a good guy. My prayers for peace for his family. No doubt he and Randy are enjoying a nice reunion about now.

Oh no thats 2 on my friends list that are gone , I used to send Ron - ridurall my MT 50 cal brass and he would in turn make them into bottle openers a 15.00 each I know I could buy them cheaper on line but hay he did it from scratch from the heart he will be sorely missed

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top