JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out this email I received from my Wa State House Rep., Ann Cleveland (49th District) this morning:

Cleveland, Sen. Annette ([email protected])

Thank you for contacting me regarding gun rights. I appreciate your interest in this issue, and value your perspective. Your feedback is critical to my ability to best shape effective government.

I share your concerns regarding gun rights. As Americans, we must uphold and support our Constitutional rights, including the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. That being said, we must also work to actively address the recent tragic shootings that have occurred, and do all we can to prevent these tragedies in the future. Many factors must be taken into account as we work together to prevent future incidents, such as chronic underfunding of mental health services, a system for cost and hassle free universal background checks, increased gun safety education and awareness, and ensuring that those who violate current gun laws are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am committed to working with my colleagues in the Legislature to examine and address these difficult issues.

As we grapple with these challenges and other important issues, I will keep your feedback and perspective in mind. You can track the progress of bills currently before the Legislature athttp://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/.

It's the universal background talk that shows what she really is: FUBAR!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top