JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 I have used the honeyville grain powdered eggs and they are good. For milk I just go to the LDS canneries, but since my youngest can't handle milk that well we have cut it out for the most part. But the stuff at the LDS canneries is some of the best and cheapest you'll find. You probably know a mormon somewhere and they should be able to help you out. Or just go to lds.org and find a cannery near you and give them a call.

On a side note, I read on an email from honeyville that the FDA or whatever decided to do a whole bunch of futzing around with the regs on FD eggs. So they haven't had any available for a few weeks or months or something to that effect. I think they are back in business now with them so you should be gtg.

milk is not for sale on the LDS site. You have to physically go to one of their canneries and pack it up yourself (not all that hard, and its cheaper this way). If that's not your thing, check out honeyville grain. I am pretty sure they sell the milk too. Probably the same stuff. Oh, and BTW shipping from honeyville is stupid cheap. Like $5 no matter how much you order.

problem is no LDS store s in Ohio, Maybe I can find one out of state when a relative lives that I can have do it for me.

Other problem is Honeyville powdered eggs is temporarily unvailable unless someone here know something or someone I do not.

actually there are 2 canneries in OH Link. As for the eggs, see my above post. You could email honeyville or give them a call and see where they are with the eggs, but it should be pretty soon from the sounds of it.

Interesting....I wonder if the feds are intentionally slowing us preppers down from stocking up or if I'm just being paranoid
I think the feds are just a bunch of bureaucratic idiots looking for ways to justify their bureaucracy by creating new regulations. If they were really trying to hurt preppers they would be doing a lot more than just messing with the powdered egg supply. I think its just a case of some pencil pusher saying that something isn't safe enough or we need policies in place for this that and the other thing. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I think the feds are just a bunch of bureaucratic idiots looking for ways to justify their bureaucracy by creating new regulations. If they were really trying to hurt preppers they would be doing a lot more than just messing with the powdered egg supply. I think its just a case of some pencil pusher saying that something isn't safe enough or we need policies in place for this that and the other thing. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I'd agree with you if it weren't for also the shortage of Mountain House #10 cans as well.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews