JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
REMORA IWB NO CLIP HOLSTER - 8CH (J-Frame) with LEATHER INTERIOR - used ONCE. Bought it for my brother as a gift who ended up selling his J-frame before I presented it to him, so now I am stuck with an empty holster. This is a CH (concealed hammer) version of #8 which is for J-FRAMES. It also features the LEATHER INTERIOR which is more durable and old school than the cloth and also CANNOT be purchased at the Washington Arms Collectors Gunshows. Leather goes for an extra $10 dollars online so with shipping this ended up costing me $40, so I'd be happy to part with it for $30!

Since I had never seen the leather version in person, I stuck my own J-frame (SW 642) inside to test it out which caused some subtle leather streaks on the interior (see pics) which will no doubt happen when you stick for snub nose in here too, so don't let that detract you from the purchase, nor the "8CH" written in sharpie which comes on EVERY Remora holster you buy.

IMG_0207_zps907c9378.jpg

IMG_0208_zps533aa204.jpg

IMG_0209_zpse0ba5780.jpg

IMG_0212_zps71757094.jpg

IMG_0214_zpsa089157b.jpg

I work in Bellevue & live in Seattle so shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads