JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington 870 12 guage. Accepts 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. The gun was parkerized by the previous owner and has a shotshell side carrier installed. It also has an aftermarket mag tube, which has an point to mount a sling and a rubber houge buttstock. I can also include about 90ish rounds of ammo (only 25 are bird/clayshot).

Looking to trade for a Glock 22/23. I could add cash for the right deal. I could also add a Glock 37+ extrs (3 mags, ammo, brass, IWB) to land the right handgun.

I'm mainly interested in Glocks/XD's/SW MP's/FNP......maily looking for a 9mm or .40 cal but could be talked into other calibers. Willing to trade both the 870 and G37 for the right handugn.

Link to Glock 37 http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...ras-could-also-throw-rem-870-right-trade.html

Would also be interested in a Hipoint carbine, SKS, any decent handgun in trade for the shotgun alone.

Asking 375 obo w/ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.