JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Need $575 by tomorrow, will sell as factory configuration with Wilson extension for $575.

Last bump before I just SBS this thing and keep it.

Do your "research" before contacting me, don't make offers you don't intend to follow through with.

I built this to look like the old WP 870s, without a stamp, next step was to have it gloss blued, but I haven't gotten there. Started out as a standard Tac14, I found a guy in the Southern US (Alabama?) who made a few walnut grips for the Tac14s, so I paid an arm and a leg for one of those, it's not the junk birch they put on the Tac14 "Hardwood". I then found a nice Police walnut forend that matches the grip nicely. After that I added a Wilson +1 with their follower.

*Wingmaster bolt is no longer for sale*

I am mainly looking for trades, but cash price would be $700, no shipping, I can meet at Shooters Service Center or maybe Tigard Pawn, maybe, or I will take it to Vancouver or Longview, WA.

If you are looking for a stock Tac14 I can put it back to original and would take $600.

Trades -
M4 upper (just the receiver, no barrel)
ARMS rear BUIS
Troy rear BUIS
KAC rear BUIS
Aimpoint CompM3, T2, M5, maybe a PRO
LaRue carbine rail
KAC carbine rail
DD carbine rail
LMT/B5 SOPMOD
VLTOR IMOD

2345F907-3DE4-4E00-BC0C-6C13AA1BC55F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.