Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington Nylon 66

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by jjmx, Apr 14, 2012.

1. jjmx

jjmx hillsboro Active Member

Looking for a Remington Nylon 66 in black or brown.

2. Mystykl22

Mystykl22 SW Washington Member

I have a beautiful Nylon 66, Mohawk Brown. 90+% condition. Pix available upon request. $350.00 or equivalent trade. maybe a Ruger pistol???

3. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

Gun broker in tigard has three for about $250 ea. was just in there last week

4. Mystykl22

Then you should buy one of them. This gun outshoots my Ruger 10/22, with any type of ammo. And I love my Ruger's. Good Luck!!!

5. greydog111

greydog111 peoples repubilik of Oregon Active Member

gunbroker in Tigard has three nice ones. 245.00 a bit pricey but they are getting scarce.

6. jjmx

Thanks I will check them out. I didn't thin.k would have to spend over 200.

7. Mystykl22

I have looked at the $200 to $250 Nylon 66's. That's what they were worth... Then I saw mine, and I bought it. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't sell mine, or trade it, for less than $350.00. I will probably put mine up for a trade on a .22 Pistol, maybe a Ruger MKII or MKIII. But, it's been a blast to shoot and I would rate them highly. I have never had a "jamming" incident, they just load everything... If I am not correct, I don't think they make these anymore? Just kidding....Not looking to stir up a "hornets nest" here, just commenting... Good luck!!! We all look for that "good deal"...

8. Geol

Geol Eastern WA New Member

I have a Remington model 10C, that's the one with the 10 round magazine. It's in very good condition, asking $150.00 or trade for ??

9. jjmx

Bmp