Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Nylon 66

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by jjmx, Apr 14, 2012.

1. jjmx

jjmx hillsboro Active Member

Looking for a Remington Nylon 66 in black or brown.

2. Mystykl22

Mystykl22 SW Washington Member

I have a beautiful Nylon 66, Mohawk Brown. 90+% condition. Pix available upon request. $350.00 or equivalent trade. maybe a Ruger pistol???

3. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

Gun broker in tigard has three for about $250 ea. was just in there last week

4. Mystykl22

Then you should buy one of them. This gun outshoots my Ruger 10/22, with any type of ammo. And I love my Ruger's. Good Luck!!!

5. greydog111

greydog111 peoples repubilik of Oregon Active Member

gunbroker in Tigard has three nice ones. 245.00 a bit pricey but they are getting scarce.

6. jjmx

Thanks I will check them out. I didn't thin.k would have to spend over 200.

7. Mystykl22

I have looked at the $200 to $250 Nylon 66's. That's what they were worth... Then I saw mine, and I bought it. You get what you pay for. I wouldn't sell mine, or trade it, for less than $350.00. I will probably put mine up for a trade on a .22 Pistol, maybe a Ruger MKII or MKIII. But, it's been a blast to shoot and I would rate them highly. I have never had a "jamming" incident, they just load everything... If I am not correct, I don't think they make these anymore? Just kidding....Not looking to stir up a "hornets nest" here, just commenting... Good luck!!! We all look for that "good deal"...

8. Geol

Geol Eastern WA New Member

I have a Remington model 10C, that's the one with the 10 round magazine. It's in very good condition, asking $150.00 or trade for ??

9. jjmx

Bmp