JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Everett
State
Washington
Hello, I'm looking for Remington Nylon 66 parts. I have a couple of 66's I picked up years ago and both are missing parts. If you have any spare parts or broken rifles you wouldn't mind parting with please pm me. They don't need to be perfect just useable. Thanks Scott

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Columbia Gun Rack had one for sale 3? days ago.
Kennewick, Wa.
I didn't ask on $
They said it's the 3rd one going thru the shop in the past month.

Dan

Also keep an eye out for one of the Brazilian versions, sold under several names.

History of them here:

Bruce

I was in Hillsboro Pawn last week and they seemed to have several on the wall. They were over a whole section of Lego sets and not part of the normal firearm "for sale" section, definitely weird placement. Not sure what the story is on them but if they are for sale as non-working it may be worth a call.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.