JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Hi folks, as the title says, looking for a Remington Model 8, specifically looking for ether .30 Remington or .300 Savage, NO I have no interest in a .35 Remington or any other caliber, only the two listed!
Condition isn't a deal breaker, but nice would be,...........Nice!
Lemme know what ya got and what you might want for it, and if your open to trade, and for what you might be looking for!

Cheers, and thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi folks, as the title says, looking for a Remington Model 8, specifically looking for ether .30 Remington or .300 Savage, NO I have no interest in a .35 Remington or any other caliber, only the two listed!
Condition isn't a deal breaker, but nice would be,...........Nice!
Lemme know what ya got and what you might want for it, and if your open to trade, and for what you might be looking for!

Cheers, and thanks for looking!
I have at least one .30 and a .300.
Both very nice.
They are in Stayton.
I can meet you later in the week at Canyon Buyers, they can do the transfer if you end up buying one
Arthur Porter
503 330 3978

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews