JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am trying to fund my trip up the AlCan to work in Alaska this year, so I am cleaning out my extra guns. No trades please.

Remington Model 7 in .308 Win. This is a beautiful, lightweight Remington Model 7. It is a lightweight version of the Model 700. No trigger issues with this one. Has the BDL floorplate and walnut stock with black fore-end cap and grip cap. Hand cut checkering, not pressed. Very few marks from safe storage on the stock. Has factory iron sights. Bluing has a few odd marks that look like water drops that removed the bluing on the barrel. Two or three, about an 1/8" or so. No pitting or rust. Beautiful condition. This would make a great lightweight rifle for a woman or child. Scope no longer included (but could be negotiated for), but the rings and bases will stay with the rifle. New ones are well over $700 on Gunbroker, and don't have factory iron sights. I'm asking $650.

View attachment 192469