JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
MOUNT VERNON
State
Washington
Zip Code
$1400
This is beautiul rifle in great condition, I can shoot 100 grain and 85 grain inside 1.5 at a 100yrds, without trying.

P7090004rs.jpg P7090005rs.jpg P7090006rs.jpg P7090007.JPG P7090008.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't, I sent the serial off to Remington to find out.
I'm going to guess it's an older version based on the crisp clean trigger that breaks at a pound and a half.
I can't wait to find out though.

Last Edited:
Yeah I'm curious to hear what they say!
Do you have an FFL or just selling as a private sale? I've never bought a gun without being able to meet in person, I'm not sure how feasible it would be. Do you have prior experience or know how we would go about it?

I've done alot on online purchases. It's pretty straight forward, you need to find an FFL and find out if they accept from a private party, if they don't then I need to have an FFL ship, which will be more. You let me know who your FFL is and I'll verify it, then ship it off to you. And that's it.
Simple.

Awesome, sounds like a deal! I'll check with the FFLs in town and see if one of them will accept it. And I can give you some money down while I figure it out if you want? And I can share my phone number if that is easier to communicate?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.