JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gday Folks

I have a Remington Model 31 for sale, 20 Gauge, Deluxe Model The competitor to the Winchester Model 12, some consider the model 31 to be the slickest pump action shotgun ever made, i tend to agree however im not an expert. This the deluxe model, so hand chequered wood, in 90-95% condition and further in 20 gauge which was the rarest gauge they were made in. Perfect Bore, a couple of scratches on the butt, but nothing that would need a touchup, choked full. It really busts clays well, ive shot it in vintage sporting clays comps, I didnt do it justice. Made 1941, essentially the last year the deluxe model was made in

$600, open to offers, buyer pays transfer fees, located hillsboro

Cheers
Ausrotor

5028107_01_remington_model_31_deluxe_20_g_640.jpg
5028107_03_remington_model_31_deluxe_20_g_640.jpg
5028107_02_remington_model_31_deluxe_20_g_640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first shotgun I owned 45 years ago was a 12ga Model 31 trap with an extra wide vent rib. Best pump ever! The quality of wood and checkering was so high and I could really nail 27yd pigeons with it. It has been sorely missed!!! Good luck with your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.