JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Parting with my pump action Remington 760, chambered in Springfield 30-06. It's a great old gun in good condition given its age, but does come with some character being 70 years old. Manufactured in December of 1953. I've had this gun since 2010. A hand-me-down from a family member.

The "barrell nut" has been chewed up by a pair of pliers or vice grips (pictured). I'm guessing the barrell was stuck on at some point, but I have had no problem getting it off for regular cleaning.

Stock was shortened at some point. I re-finished it myself and ended up with a good product... except I covered the original hole on the back of the stock that allows you to release the receiver from the stock. Woops. I thought it was just for the butt-plate at the time. Youthfull naivity.

Lastly, the tip of the barrell has been cut off at some point. So no front iron site. I also think this has affected the bullet twist, because my grouping is not as tight as I want it to be.

Rifling is in excellent condition.

Wood is in excellent condition.

Receiver is in excellent condition and runs smooth.

This is a fun gun, and would make a fun addition to the gun safe. This would make a good resoration project for someone who has the time. Parts are easy to find online, I just don't have the time or cash.

Willing to trade for milsurps of equal value or cash offers. Pricing reflects the age and "antiquity" of the rifle. Comes with 2 mags (1 not pictured) and a big handful of 150 grain hand loads. Asking $600.

I'm new to this website (long-time lurker), so bare with me as I figure this out.

20230429_184002.jpg 20230429_183846.jpg 20230429_183828.jpg 20230429_183730.jpg 20230429_184531.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.