JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
For sale is my Remington Apache 77 .22 LR with green nylon stock. Gun is in great condition with very little wear, bore is bright and shiny and doesn't look to have seen much use, much like most my Remington Nylons I'm posting. I was told it was a Nylon 66 with green stock which would have been very rare, but it is in fact a more common Apache 77 so my loss there. That being said it is still a great little .22 The pictures make the stock look more black then green, but i assure you its the normal dark green you see on these. Comes with 1 magazine.

Would prefer to meet locally at Tigard Pawn 4 More for FFL transfer. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer.

I will be listing a few more firearms from my collection, so please feel free to check out my other listings. Thank you.

20191006_182953.jpg 20191006_183010.jpg 20191006_183250.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In case you weren't aware, the Apache 77 was a K-Mart exclusive and only sold for a three-year period. The Apache 77 stock is much brighter green than a Seneca Green Nylon 66. All of the Nylons are wonderful guns!! GLWS!!

For sale is my Remington Apache 77 .22 LR with green nylon stock. Gun is in great condition with very little wear, bore is bright and shiny and doesn't look to have seen much use, much like most my Remington Nylons I'm posting. I was told it was a Nylon 66 with green stock which would have been very rare, but it is in fact a more common Apache 77 so my loss there. That being said it is still a great little .22 The pictures make the stock look more black then green, but i assure you its the normal dark green you see on these. Comes with 1 magazine.

Would prefer to meet locally at Tigard Pawn 4 More for FFL transfer. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer.

I will be listing a few more firearms from my collection, so please feel free to check out my other listings. Thank you.

View attachment 623011 View attachment 623012 View attachment 623013
If this is available still I'd be interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.