JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I acquired a small batch of Remington ammo that I don't need. Four boxes of 12 gage 2 3/4" all but five rounds are #8, the five rounds are # 7 1/2. One box of Remington 150 gr. Core-Lokt SP, one round is not what the box says, it was missing one round so I replaced it with the round pictured, still a RP round but I don't know the bullet weight. One box of 38 Spl 95 gr Hi-Speed SJHP for 2 1/2" barrels. Best I can tell, this is all factory ammo. Asking $35 for the whole batch or will trade for factory AR, AK or 22 LR ammo or a military blade. I won't sell part of it, all or none. Sold as, where is. Best to contact me by PM or call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text. I will meet with a serious buyer in the Albany/Lebanon area. Not enough value here to do much traveling.

MVC-191S.JPG MVC-192S.JPG MVC-193S.JPG MVC-194S.JPG MVC-195S.JPG MVC-196S.JPG

I hope I don't get to Portland until the September Expo gun show. I don't do well up there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.