JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All of these are FTF in oregon, no trades, no flakes.

Like new remington 887 (3.5" 12ga chamber), this is a great shooting gun, I picked it up for a new bird gun, but I really prefer mossbergs. This can run 2.75", 3", or 3.5", and has their new crazy tough plastic coating over everything. Has a couple tiny marks on one side of the stock. I have the factory box and everything that came with it still. $300

View attachment 206632
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg

Winchester 94AE in .44 mag, had pitting on left side, which was removed, but not smoothed out all of the way, so there are still some marks there, the receiver was also "home blued", so basically could use a refinishing. There are still some small rust spots on the hammer, and other small parts. The wood is in pretty good shape, with a couple minor dings. The barrel, tube, and bolt still have the factory finish, and are in decent shape, with a couple spots of corrosion. Shoots great though. Also have a set of riser rings that sit higher than the irons, so you can use both a scope or irons. - $325 SPF

Winchester 370 20ga single shot. The finish has a nice patina on the receiver, with a darker color to the barrel, wood has a few dings. The great thing about this gun is that it has an ejector. Also I have a few boxes of ammo that I'd throw in at $5 a box. $90 SPF

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top