JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the SuperMag that shoots 2 3/4", 3", and 3 1/2" shells. Great condition. Camo looks great. Well maintained firearm and kept in a gun sock when not in use. I cannot give you a round count because I am not the original owner but you will be happy when you see the condition it is in. No dings anywhere on the gun indicating it has ever been handled with anything other than care.

I have one choke which is a turkey choke.

Fiber optic sights.

I have 3 boxes (5 rounds each) of Hevi-shot 3 1/2" shells. and 25 rounds of 2 shot steel Winchester and 25 rounds of BB steel Winchester. All 3 1/2" shells. I will sell these at half price because I will no longer need shells this size.

Reason for sale is because I simply need the cash and I can always use my brother's shotguns when I go hunting so not the end of the world for me to be without a shotgun.

Bonus***Gun comes with gun sock, cleaning kit, and new boresnake.

$375 FIRM but will also throw in one box of shells (your choice) if you drive to Issaquah or Bellevue. I will need to see your Washington ID to be sure it is a legal sale. Thank you

DSC03928.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top