JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the chance to hold the brace model, might have to get or make one... Definity fixes the non-shoulderability of the birdhead (raptor) handle issue of only being a hip shooter. Unless you enjoy the smack of shotgun kissing your face.

Ok can someone explain to me the appeal of a short pump action shotgun? With a pistol brace? With no stock at all? Why? Easier to fit in the back of a crowded vehicle when going shooting?

Why do I always call these things "street sweepers" in my head when I read about them? :D
Don't know why you would do that. The "Street Sweeper" was a Double Action Shotgun that had a Drum Type magazine. As you pulled the trigger a fresh round came up under the hammer. Besides the 12ga. version they also made one in 40mm that was designed to fire the Shotgun rounds from the M-79 Grenade Launcher. Now that was a TRUE Street Sweeper!!!;););)

Why do I always call these things "street sweepers" in my head when I read about them? :D
IDFK??

8565E48B-BF2B-41C6-B874-FED4DA26806C.png

o_O

:D