JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling my shotgun that I love so dearly... I don't remember if its an express or an express magnum. I lost the front sling swivel thing, but I use a 1 point sling on it. It has a extended mag tube ( remington) and a 18.25" barrel. The gun is crazy fast and smooth. Possibly the smoothest 870 I have ever owned. The back of the stock has a mesa tactical stock adapter with a magpul ctr stock and hogue pistol grip. It also has a tac star side saddle. This is chambered in 12 ga.

I honestly rather not sell this gun, but since im in need of money, it is going up for sale.
Testing the water.

The shot gun does have some battle scars from outings but other than that, she has been reliable and trust worthy.

Im selling it for $500.00 obo... Im just selling so I can buy the stuff I want.

If you got something you may want to trade, let me know. Just testing waters as of now.

Great home defense gun or what ever else gun. I used it for clay bird shooting and all that fun stuff. I went up against my friend with his 20 ga 870 with a 26" barrel and comp and all that weird stuff, and I beat him all the time at clay bird shooting and etc. You just need to be quick with it.

Best way to get a hold of me is by phone (360)-721-9993

Pics:=3&page=1

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.