JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 870 Express Synthetic Pump 12 Gauge
20" barrel
7+1 round capacity
Factory box with all contents
Millet Receiver Scope Mount
Barska Red Dot scope
Some Ammo:
-10 rounds of Buck Shot
-25 rounds of Target loads
-15 rounds of Rifled Slug Hollow Point
-10 rounds of Hornady Zombie "00" Z-Shot

Got this in a trade from a buddy so I don't know too much about it. He was the original owner with only a handful of loads through it. I have not had the chance to shoot it yet. I'm gonna ask $400 cash firm and $450 trade value. Open to trades for firearms only. Preferably something in a 9mm. Simple Bill of sale required. If this post is up, it's still available.
AS OF 5/6/15 DOING A PRICE DROP TO $360 TO MOVE THIS BEFORE SB 941. MUST COME TO ME FOR THIS DEAL.
2014-10-31 00.03.45.jpg 2014-10-31 00.02.44.jpg 2015-01-07 01.31.08.jpg

Last Edited:
Best deal in the shotgun classifieds Dlux503, too bad I have a shotgun already, glws!

20" barrel
7+1 round capacity
Barska Red Dot scope
Blackhawk Adjustable Cheek pad riser
Some Ammo:
-10 rounds of Buck Shot

Got this in a trade from a buddy so I don't know too much about it. He was the original owner with only a handful of loads through it. I have not had the chance to shoot it yet. I'm gonna ask $400 firm. Open to trades for firearms only. Preferably something in a 9mm. Simple Bill of sale required. View attachment 157040 View attachment 157039 View attachment 157041
Is this still available???

20" barrel
7+1 round capacity
Barska Red Dot scope
Blackhawk Adjustable Cheek pad riser
Some Ammo:
-10 rounds of Buck Shot

Got this in a trade from a buddy so I don't know too much about it. He was the original owner with only a handful of loads through it. I have not had the chance to shoot it yet. I'm gonna ask $400 firm. Open to trades for firearms only. Preferably something in a 9mm. Simple Bill of sale required. View attachment 157040 View attachment 157039 View attachment 157041
Yes it is.
I may be able to make you an offer in sometime tomarrow. Im in outter SE Portland area...Haooy Valley....when & where is good for you?

I can text you pictures to your phone haven't figured out how to put them online yet I have the pistol for sale in the. In the. Handguns for sale section underneath my name

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top