JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 870 Express Magnum Synthetic. 28" barrel with modified choke, shoots 3" and 2 3/4". Comes with a brown leather sling, stock sleeve, soft case, and I believe a TruGlo fiber optic sight. Also have two boxes of target ammo and four rounds of buckshot.

Used but well taken care of. I have had it just about a year, only used for shooting clays, targets, and to scare the occasional coyote. But therein lies the problem. I need something with range for coyotes which are threatening my flock of ducks and soon to be chickens.

Looking to trade for a rifle with a scope. Ideally I would like something I could also hunt deer with. Interested in .223, other distance calibers, possibly an AR upper. Shoot me your offers. Not really sure on cash value. $350? Thanks.

"Similar" Ad: http://www.remington.com/products/f...70/model-870-express-super-mag-synthetic.aspx

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

Last Edited:
870 Super mags shoot 3 1/2" shells
You're right. But it's not a "super" just an express magnum they apparently don't make anymore, unless I'm mistaken. That's what the previous owner told me. Thanks for catching that though. I changed the description but can't change the ad title...

Your ad title lists it as a super mag.
And your link is for a super mag.
But your selling an express. A little ad clean up might be a good idea so someone isn't misinformed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.