JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got this for a NFA project that never got off the ground. Passing it on to someone who will use it.

Please note that you need to have a stamp to put this on your 870, if we end up meeting please do not bring your 870 with you.

I believe this is a factory barrel, if you know how to tell I can confirm. There is some wear on the barrel, see photos, and there is a bead sight.

Ask any questions you have. All NFA rules apply.

$150 OBO

With a little notice I can generally meet in the Bethany (Beaverton) area weekdays between 9AM and 4PM. I might be able to meet on Saturday/Sunday during the day. At this time this is the only time I am available. I'm about 15 minutes from Sportsman's on 185th, its easy to meet there. But can meet in Beaverton. For a couple of extra dollars I will ship this, either PayPal Gift, 3%, Money Order, or you can mail cash :)

IMG_2049.jpg IMG_2050.jpg IMG_2051.jpg IMG_2052.jpg IMG_2054.jpg IMG_2055.jpg IMG_2057.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads