Remington 870 12 gauge with many extras TRADED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Traded in 1 hour!!!
Hi, I have a newer remington 870, 12 gauge that I will like to trade, it cames with the following extras:
-870 12 gauge
-18.5'' bbl with front bead replace with a front night sight, installed by local gunsmisth (Paid $105 for sight and the installation).
-Wilson Combat +2 tube extension with high visibility follower and side sling attachment point (Paid $45 plus shipping from Wilson).
-Tacstar side saddle, holsd 6 shells ($21)
-Knoxx Spec ops recoil reducing stock, adjustable and with pistol grip ($110).
-rear side sling attachment point ($25)
-Surefire forend with light, light is 6V LED, still have the box amd manual (box still has the price tag $275).
-It also has the original extension tube and bbl clamp.

The Sotty is in great shape, has bbl clamp marks on bbl, looking to trade because I'm a Mossberg guy and the 870 is not for me. the total cost of the gun with accessories is over $900, looking to trade/partial trade for:
-Straight across for a Mossberg 930 SPX with ghost ring sights (no pistol grip).
-Partial trade for Mossber 590A1 Special purpose (no pistol grip) 6 shot or maybe 9 shot with ghost ring sights.
-Quality Midlenght AR flat top complete upper (BCM, DD, LMT, etc),with BCG and carry handle, 16"bbl and no rail, just normal handguars or magpul hand guards...

To help out a partial trade also will take, AR mags, Wilson or Kimber 8rd 1911 mags, beretta 18rd mags, ammo (5.56, 12 gauge, 9mm, 45 ACP), tactical gear in coyote, or???

I will be happy to email pics on request, feel free to email me with questions, looking to do a FTF trade, I live in Boring but willing to meet somewhere.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom