JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded in 1 hour!!!
Hi, I have a newer remington 870, 12 gauge that I will like to trade, it cames with the following extras:
-870 12 gauge
-18.5'' bbl with front bead replace with a front night sight, installed by local gunsmisth (Paid $105 for sight and the installation).
-Wilson Combat +2 tube extension with high visibility follower and side sling attachment point (Paid $45 plus shipping from Wilson).
-Tacstar side saddle, holsd 6 shells ($21)
-Knoxx Spec ops recoil reducing stock, adjustable and with pistol grip ($110).
-rear side sling attachment point ($25)
-Surefire forend with light, light is 6V LED, still have the box amd manual (box still has the price tag $275).
-It also has the original extension tube and bbl clamp.

The Sotty is in great shape, has bbl clamp marks on bbl, looking to trade because I'm a Mossberg guy and the 870 is not for me. the total cost of the gun with accessories is over $900, looking to trade/partial trade for:
-Straight across for a Mossberg 930 SPX with ghost ring sights (no pistol grip).
-Partial trade for Mossber 590A1 Special purpose (no pistol grip) 6 shot or maybe 9 shot with ghost ring sights.
-Quality Midlenght AR flat top complete upper (BCM, DD, LMT, etc),with BCG and carry handle, 16"bbl and no rail, just normal handguars or magpul hand guards...

To help out a partial trade also will take, AR mags, Wilson or Kimber 8rd 1911 mags, beretta 18rd mags, ammo (5.56, 12 gauge, 9mm, 45 ACP), tactical gear in coyote, or???

I will be happy to email pics on request, feel free to email me with questions, looking to do a FTF trade, I live in Boring but willing to meet somewhere.
Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads