JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded in 1 hour!!!
Hi, I have a newer remington 870, 12 gauge that I will like to trade, it cames with the following extras:
-870 12 gauge
-18.5'' bbl with front bead replace with a front night sight, installed by local gunsmisth (Paid $105 for sight and the installation).
-Wilson Combat +2 tube extension with high visibility follower and side sling attachment point (Paid $45 plus shipping from Wilson).
-Tacstar side saddle, holsd 6 shells ($21)
-Knoxx Spec ops recoil reducing stock, adjustable and with pistol grip ($110).
-rear side sling attachment point ($25)
-Surefire forend with light, light is 6V LED, still have the box amd manual (box still has the price tag $275).
-It also has the original extension tube and bbl clamp.

The Sotty is in great shape, has bbl clamp marks on bbl, looking to trade because I'm a Mossberg guy and the 870 is not for me. the total cost of the gun with accessories is over $900, looking to trade/partial trade for:
-Straight across for a Mossberg 930 SPX with ghost ring sights (no pistol grip).
-Partial trade for Mossber 590A1 Special purpose (no pistol grip) 6 shot or maybe 9 shot with ghost ring sights.
-Quality Midlenght AR flat top complete upper (BCM, DD, LMT, etc),with BCG and carry handle, 16"bbl and no rail, just normal handguars or magpul hand guards...

To help out a partial trade also will take, AR mags, Wilson or Kimber 8rd 1911 mags, beretta 18rd mags, ammo (5.56, 12 gauge, 9mm, 45 ACP), tactical gear in coyote, or???

I will be happy to email pics on request, feel free to email me with questions, looking to do a FTF trade, I live in Boring but willing to meet somewhere.
Thanks.