JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Sorry, no TEXT, electronic payment or phone options. Meet FTF SE Boise (Federal Way and Highway 21), Idaho residency and signed Bill of Sale or FFL transfer. $800 cash or best offer. No trades in mind. If the ad is up, it is available. Thanks for looking.
P1060718.JPG
P1060717.JPG
P1060715.JPG
P1060716.JPG
P1060720.JPG
P1060722.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Is the scope mount fastened to the top or to the side? Has the stock been cut? Thank you Rick
Leupold scope mount on top of receiver. Stock appears to be full length and measures 14 inch lop (trigger to end of butt pad).
Would you ship it to my FFL up here in Maine
Shipping is a hassle. Prefer FTF in Boise, Id. Not an optimal time to shipped and would have to go to and FFL.

Leupold scope mount on top of receiver. Stock appears to be full length and measures 14 inch lop (trigger to end of butt pad).

Shipping is a hassle. Prefer FTF in Boise, Id. Not an optimal time to shipped and would have to go to and FFL.

Understand, I live in Michigan though. Once things clear up and if you feel like shipping let me know. Thank you for the reply!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.