JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting this nice bolt gun up for sale, as it just doesn't get the attention it deserves. Remington 700 Varmint ADL chambered in .308 Win. I bought this new from Cabela's in 2016 IIRC. Low round count. This rifle is clean and in good condition, with very minor scuffs from storage.
I had the barrel cut down to 16.5'' and threaded to 5/8-24 by Tim at Copeland Gunworks in Estacada. This also includes a custom thread protector.
Comes with Magpul Hunter stock and bottom metal kit. Includes one 5 round Magpul AICS pattern magazine.
Also includes custom bolt knob, Picatinny scope base, and nice Trigger Tech adjustable flat trigger.

I have the original box and packaging for the rifle and the Magpul parts. Also includes factory stock, Internal magazine, and the factory adjustable trigger as pictured.

Located in Tangent, I am happy to meet in Corvallis, Albany, or Lebanon for the transfer. Buyer is responsible for transfer fees. I could possibly meet in Salem or Eugene if the timing is right with my work schedule.

$700 OBO

IMG_9052.JPG IMG_9053.JPG IMG_9054.JPG IMG_9055.JPG IMG_9056.JPG IMG_9057.JPG IMG_9058.JPG IMG_9059.JPG IMG_9060.JPG IMG_9061.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top