JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Selah
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a factory actioned Remington 700 Tactical 6.5 Creemore. 24" Fluted barrel. Action has been re-stocked into an HS Precision Pro adjustable. Stock was milled for the PTG DBM and bedded. Trigger replaced with a Jewell @1.5lbs. 1 AI mags comes with it. On top is a Leupold Mark IV 20 MOA rail, 34mm Seekins rings, and a Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27X56 MOA not MIL. Bubble level and quick throw lever. Out front is a Surefire SOCOM brake. Underneath is a Harris BRM 6-9" bipod. It does have the notched legs. I have ~ 120ish pieces of Hornady brass for it. They have been sized for this chamber, trimmed, Chamfered & Deburred, as well as neck turned. I also have a set of Redding premier 3-die set. FL, Neck, and micrometer seater. I also have a good stock of Nosler 140gr RDF's. Don't ask me to count but favorable estimate is 4-500. Currently has 97 rounds down range. It will shoot lights out. Just haven't been able to spend as much time as I wanted doing load work up. Pictures were from barrel break in. First group were fouling up top right. Then three follow-up shots. That was about 1/2", cleaned it again and following group was under 1/4". This was factory 120gr HP ammo. It is not a lightweight coming in around 15lbs. Changing directions. total cost just shy of $5000. Sell everything for $4200. I have the boxes and packaging for everything. Only trade interest is in lightweight hunting rifle. Think carbon… thanks

B8B9F29B-F354-4381-96F7-D8ED0583AD18.jpeg AB14983A-C51B-4527-A5A5-36BDDB249D4A.jpeg C42FAF31-E658-4703-BE03-598F5EA00EBC.jpeg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service