JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone reccomed a gunsmith close to Lebanon that can thread a barrel on a .308 Remington 700 SPS tactical? It has a heavy barrel, and bonus points if someone has positive experience and cost with a shop or gunsmith.
Thanks!

Not close, but you can ship/drive to Estacada, i strongly recommend @Velzey i don't know of anyone better for this, or for more care taken at a great price - be aware though, quality work is always desired and there tends to be a long wait as a result :(

Not close, but you can ship/drive to Estacada, i strongly recommend @Velzey i don't know of anyone better for this, or for more care taken at a great price - be aware though, quality work is always desired and there tends to be a long wait as a result :(
Understood, wait times can be important. With the new eForm 4 out today I am now motivated to start the process on a suppressor, and with wait times estimated to be significantly lower, I still will have months to wait.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top