JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone reccomed a gunsmith close to Lebanon that can thread a barrel on a .308 Remington 700 SPS tactical? It has a heavy barrel, and bonus points if someone has positive experience and cost with a shop or gunsmith.
Thanks!

Not close, but you can ship/drive to Estacada, i strongly recommend @Velzey i don't know of anyone better for this, or for more care taken at a great price - be aware though, quality work is always desired and there tends to be a long wait as a result :(

Not close, but you can ship/drive to Estacada, i strongly recommend @Velzey i don't know of anyone better for this, or for more care taken at a great price - be aware though, quality work is always desired and there tends to be a long wait as a result :(
Understood, wait times can be important. With the new eForm 4 out today I am now motivated to start the process on a suppressor, and with wait times estimated to be significantly lower, I still will have months to wait.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top