JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD*** Clearing out as many personal firearms as it takes to bring an exciting line of firearms into my shop.

This is one of my projects from last year I am quite proud of. Started life as a .308 Win SPS, them moved up in the world after a truing, a timney trigger, Magpul Hunter Stock and accessories, bolt trued and fluted, an Odin Atlas compensator and a Burris Eliminator 3 to ensure you might never miss again. Has four magazines, and I will send you off with the same ammo used to test/sight in desired. Will also include a Harris S bipod and a very good soft case. $2130.00

20170911_204612554_iOS.jpg

Come pick it up at my shop and I will cover the background and plastic fees if that helps. I am happy to meet you at your favorite FFL if you would rather pay all these fees to that shop and cash for me.

20180303_164842327_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
How about no scope, and no barrel? I'm really just looking for a Rem 700 action in 308 with bolt, but would take yours without barrel and optic. I already have both for my build
I can help you with that and not destroy all the work that went into this. Just send me a pm with a list of what you need and I can get you some prices.

Jeremy

Separating the rifle and the scope.

.308 Win Rifle as shown minus the scope and adding a Magpul sling and QDs, in a new hard case $1400
Burris Eliminator III no box now only $750

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.