JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Remington 700 ADL in .270 Winchester. It's not pretty, was a hunting rifle prior to my purchasing it. I bought it to build a project on and decided I'm just going to order a complete rifle when I'm ready. Round count was around 200 when I bought it and I've shot 120 rounds of factory hunting ammunition out of it.

700adl270.jpg

It's a solid 1 MOA rifle with factory hunting ammo in the sh!tty factory tupperware stock. Below is a group fired rather quickly. The two fliers are from the sporter profile barrel heating up.

072511range02.jpg

I have adjusted the trigger PROPERLY and SAFELY and the trigger pull is amazing for a factory rifle. I've cleaned it just once after firing 60 rounds through it and I did not even get any sign of copper fouling on the patches.

This would make a great hunting rifle for someone. Does not include a scope or rings but it does have a Weaver Tactical Picatinny 20 MOA base installed and bedded so you have that option if you want to use a Picatinny rail.

$300 cash firm. Includes 60 rounds of Federal 150gr SP RN ammunition and 120 pieces of once fired brass. You must pick it up in Vancouver, WA.

Trades
870 Wingmaster with 18.5"-20" barrel, depending on condition or extras, may need some cash
Mossberg 590A1(I can add some cash)
870 Police trade in, depending on condition or extras may need some cash
Diamondback DB380

I'm not interested in any of the newer 870 Express shotguns.

Would you consider a walk in freeze in trade? It is in pieces, but should bolt together and work great. Blows ice cold :s0155:

3097557143_b2d4579862_z.jpg

Yes sir, rifle only. It's your basic 700 ADL long action chambered in .270 Winchester in Remington's plastic tupperware stock. It was purchased somewhere around 1995. Action is smooth, trigger is a crisp 32 ounces, and in a better stock like a B&C Medalist Sporter I'm sure it would shoot sub MOA all day long. It does have a nice Weaver tactical picatinny rail installed that is properly bedded to the rifle.

This is a smoking deal for someone looking for a solid rifle for not a whole lot of money. For $300 you get the rifle, 3 boxes of Federal ammuntion that are worth about $18 each, and the Weaver base which was $30 new plus the time involved to properly bed it to the rifle. Unfortunately the base isn't ideal for most hunting scopes since it has a 20 MOA cant built in, but you can easily swap it out for a 0 MOA base.

This is still available.

See first post for trade info.

The main reason I can not meet people too far from Vancouver is I'm working straight through to January 1.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.