JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pump-action .22 made by Remington! This rifle holds around 15 rounds of .22 LR, and up to 22 rounds of .22 short, just in the magazine tube!

The 527 rifle series started production in 1954, with its design based on the Remington 870 shotgun. This rifle is extremely reliable, and it has been in my family since it was purchased in the 1960's. The manufacture of this exact rifle took place in June of 1964.
This .22 is specifically the Fieldmaster series, which means a lot of the parts are made of aluminum (Kind of like a Model 70 Featherweight). The total weight comes in at just 4 pounds.

This rifle is in perfect working condition, I guarantee that (or money back within 1 week of sale). It is fairly accurate, I've never bench-rested it, but at 50 yards it'll nail pop cans every time.

For a picture of it, visit (ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Remington Fieldmaster 527- .22LR, S, and L)

Also, I am in PULLMAN, WA...however I can drive to Spokane, or the westside this weekend.

why dont you post the price? Your in Pullman but your user info says olympia?

The price of $300 was in the link I provided.

But for the record, the price IS $300.

I'm a college student at WSU, I used to live in Olympia but now I have moved, and this account is older than my current living situation, and so its not up to date.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top